Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Millie's Vacation. Day One.

What happened was Millie got tired of the blog.

This blog is weighing me down. is what she said. everything that happens I am supposed to put something in the blog about it. oh look Wendell threw up. Breaking blog news. goodness there is a flat tire on the tractor. call the blog. Everyone caught a cold from the fair and all the noses are running wild. There is a river of snot. blog gold.

ok so Winjay said I will do the blog if you do not want to do it.

No way said Millie it is not a LaMancha blog.

ok said Wronny I am the herdqueen and someone has to do the blog. If Millie is not going to do the blog then Winjay can do it.

Winjay t-boned Crumpet in celebration.

ok said Wronny to Winjay you are fired from the blog. Millie, you do the blog.

I am tired of the blog said Millie. I need a vacation.

ok said Wronny then pick someone else to do it while you are on vacation and do it now or I will t-bone you.

ok said Millie. I pick Belle Starr.







8 comments :

Ozarks Goat Girl said...

Yea! Yea! Bring it on Belle Starr!

Marigold said...

Winjay and Wronny are LaManchas. They didn't hear you. You have to shout. It is the ear thing.

Willow Fen Farm Goats said...

That should be a fresh perspective!

Goat Girls Rule! said...

Dear Millie, Perhaps if you realized that people would PAY YOU (via a donate button) for running the blog, it might help with that inevitable burn out. Think about it while you are on vacation. Think about what a little pocket money could buy -- like alfalfa hay and licorice and ginger snap cookies and giant-sized nutter butter bars. And just think how the other goats would then simply beg and plead with you for a guest spot on your blog. Just think of the POWER Millie .....

goatgirl said...

I can't wait!

Millie said...

Everyone needs a blog vacation occasionally. That's why I now have Myson helping me with mine. I hope you enjoy your break.

Anonymous said...

There's nothing like Blog Stop Snot to bring on a hiatus of blogging.
I have a virus and downing herbal tinctures left and right so am too busy to look at blogs lately anyway.
But, please don't have any Oregonians take over the blog.

Ozarks Goat Girl said...

Belle Starr, it's been 4 days and we have not heard one blog report from you. I vote that Winjay be reinstated as blog writer.