Wednesday, June 01, 2016

TGL

I know no one reads this any more but my book is going to the printer on Thursday or Friday I think. But they are saying they will cut the hay on Thursday or Friday so if that happens my book may not go to the printer until Monday. But anyway my book is going to the printer so if you are waiting for a copy you can can start getting on pins and needles. There could be more about me in it but it is pretty good, better than most books, which don't have anything about me in them.

8 comments :

stapeliad said...

Cool!

Terry said...

The Goat Boys say that even though there's nothing about them in it. that their Goat Maid is going to read it. Goat Maids are hard to understand that way.

stapeliad said...

I would like to you know that every time I visit the goats in Central Park I give them vanilla wafers. And I am sneaky about it because we are not supposed to feed them.
Not feeding goats makes no sense to me at all.

If you do not get vanilla wafers you really ought to raise hell until you get some.

Grumpy Goat said...

I still read it.
i also follow HH on FB and I'm on the mailing list.

I am still a proud supporter of The Crumpet Project. TMFGITW FTW.

Anonymous said...

I read this!

Jessica, president, TMFGITW -NY chapter said...

I will certainly buy a copy once it's available for sale! Hooray!!!!

Tanui said...

Still reading this stuff

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it!