Well, it is day three and there is still no power so we are going to be turned out in the lower pasture so we can drink from the pond. That's because the well pump doesn't work without electricity even though we have a generator because there is no transfer switch for it. I don't know what that means but I know we have no water. So anyway, we will all go in a big goat jamboree in the down-below pasture.
Now let's get back to the Goat of the Year contest. Please direct your attention below to the candidate information statements from the contestants.
1. Cammy. Please vote for me, I am cute. Thank you. Cammy's link.
2. Breezy. Please vote for me, all my friends endorse me. Breezy's link.
3. April. Vote for who you want, I don't care. I think the whole thing is stupid. April's link.
4. Betsy. I just saw a bird! It was flying! Look! Betsy's link.
5. Scouty. What? Where am I? Scout's link.
6. Baby Belle. First of all may I say how honored I am to participate in this great system of ours. And how much I love everyone. And how seriously I will take my responsibilities, if there are any, if I am elected to this important post. Please go to my link and observe my beautiful white coat and my magnificent, perhaps even perfect, goatee, and my two wonderful sons. And so on. And in closing, thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm just trying to make a difference in this world. Humbly yours. Baby Belle. Belle's link.