Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Send Tangy to Spindale

Won't you please help. We are raising money to send Tangy to the Spindale Goat Festival and Parade this month. As you probably know, Spindale is the home of the American Dairy Goat Association, and last year they started having a festival and parade and I guess it was a big success with dancing in the street and little girl bands and goats dressed as honeybees and so they are having it again. And we would really like Tangy to go so she can demonstrate her swordfish walk. Spindale is in North Carolina, and we think once she gets there, she won't be able to get back, so we would really like her to go. I don't know if I mentioned that. She won't fit in a crate (no, not even a Great Dane crate) to go on the airline so we will need to buy a bus ticket. One way. Thanks for any contribution you can make.


4 comments :

Marigold said...

I don't have any money to send, but I could offer to send some Peanuts for her to eat on the bus.

goatfarmer said...

Thanks Marigold that's very thoughtful but she is on a diet.

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Well, Darla and I would be happy to driver her down. Any place I can dress up a goat I'm happy to go. :)

Claire MW said...

Lucky Nickel wants to be in the parade also.