Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Other Shoe...

...has Dropped. Now there are three sick yearlings. Xie Xie, Big Orange, and Jules T. Jones (aka Tubster, aka mini-Me) are all quite sick. It appears we may have gotten some bad grain, since we just opened some new bags, but we still don't know for sure what is going on.

We are hoping for the best, and hoping no one else gets sick.

And in the meantime, to add insult to injury, ALL the grain has been taken away from EVERYBODY.

Poor Tubster is the sickest, then Xie Xie. Xie Xie has been barfing everywhere, which the farmer says is good, because it gets the bad things out. Ok, maybe. But it isn't pretty, that's for sure.

6 comments :

JustKiddin said...

Oh boy...I hope that everyone gets better. Fingers are crossed for all your friends. Bear your burden (no grain!) with fortitude, since at least you aren't sick. And once some GOOD grain comes, and your friends are feeling better, the farmer will probably make up for lost time. You can look forward to it :)

goatgirl said...

Oh no not Big Orange! I love Big Orange. I voted for her. Sorry Peanut.

Danni said...

I am sending all of you healthy, healing thoughts for a speedy recovery. Sorry about the no-grain thing, but it'll help you maintain that svelte figure of yours. Hang in there, everybody!

Marigold said...

Oy. Maybe being fat does have an advantage. No grain - No pain.

deconstructingVenus said...

Oh, no! I just saw this and it has been 3 days since this post. I hope everybody is ok... that just makes me sick to my stomach. I gave my angora a mixture of pepto, ginger, olive oil, and baking soda when she poisoned herself with day lillies and it really seemed to help her. I hope everybody's ok!

Teresa Saum said...

I'm worried and keep checking for an update. How is everyone doing?