Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day

Today is Leap Day and it feels like an ominous day.

Right now it is raining and snowing and the wind from the west is whipping the fir trees.

Normally we don't like to bother anybody, but please send your good thoughts to Hannah Belle. Hannah Belle is sick. Along with me and Jammies and Winnie and Pebbles and a few others she is the most beloved goat here.

She cannot be replaced, because there are no more where she came from, and there never will be.

Send good thoughts.

11 comments :

Marigold said...

Oh, no! Sending the very BEST thoughts possible - even from Boo, which are likely not thoughts at all but more like butterflies. Please keep us updated. I will send some of my extra special energy thoughts her way.

SincerelyRhoda said...

I will remember her in prayer... prayer can change things.

Ozarks Goat Girl said...

Oh, my, yes, I am definitely sending good--no, GREAT--thoughts you way. Dear Hannah Belle, what is wrong? Please, please recover quickly. I haven't even met you for real and yet I love you.

Terry Golson said...

Good thoughts sweeping in from snowy New England.

Jlou said...

Love, sunshine and healthy thoughts from Massachusetts.

Karen C said...

I am sending love and thoughts to all goats, especially Hannah Belle - please get better soon.

Lauren said...

Oh no, Hannah Belle. Hoping all is well over there.

Ozarks Goat Girl said...

Dear Hannah Belle, I have thought of you constantly since I first heard you were sick. I am anxiously awaiting news of you and I hope it will be good.

Willow Fen Goats said...

Oh, Hannah Belle! We are sending your only our bestest thoughts and hugs in hopes that you are feeling better soon!

Goat Girls Rule! said...

Hannah Belle -- there are far too many mischief-in-the-making projects that still need of your attention. Get well soon.

Anonymous said...

We are all collectively sending healing vibes your way.