Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blizzard Update

Oddly enough, it's actually blizzarding now, as the weather lady predicted, with the wind swirling in all directions and snowflakes so fat you can hear them when they hit your face. I can barely see my hoof in front of my nose. What with my dazzling white coat, I am probably totally invisible to the general public right now. Egads.

There is no picture of this because the farmer cannot operate the camera with mittens on, but just imagine a pure white Dr. Zhivago tundra stretching as far as the eye can see (maybe three feet or so).

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's simply amazing, isn't it...that the weather people were actually correct in their prediction of snow? It is quite dazzling indeed but, I really wish it was big, fat leaves falling in my yard, instead of snowflakes. I'm sure you'll agree, Belle!

goatgirl said...

No blizzard here. Just annoying wind.

Marigold said...

Giant flakes here...again. Oy. I hat being stuck in the barn with Ella.